Partner at Apricot Consulting
Views:3326 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Project Manager - Application Development - IT (8-15 yrs)
Project Manager - Application Development
Our Client is a full-service software development company, offering end-to-end IT solutions, strategic technology consulting and product development services in Web, SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud), ERP-BPM, and IoT space Our methodology of inventing infinite possibilities with technology helps us develop best in-class and cost effective solutions for our clients.
It is Publicly Listed, CMMI Level 5, and ISO 9001:2015 certified global company, providing cutting-edge digital transformation solutions and services in strategy, consulting, digital, and technology. Specialized digital transformation skills across all business functions, they work at the intersection of business and technology to deliver sustainable business value to Fortune 500 clients. Operates in US, UK, Ireland, India & Singapore
Job Description is as under :
- Leads IT project teams in providing IT solutions to complex, high-impact business problems from project request through implementation of integrated solutions.
- Has ongoing accountability for all processes, resources, budgets and deliverables related to IT projects.
- Lead and Oversees the team of internal and/or external IT resources as they plan track and execute the project from start to completion.
- Plan and direct the implementation of smaller to medium IT projects supporting different business units.
- Recommends changes to improve the IT project management methodology.
- Motivates and contributes to the team in solving complex, high impact design problems.
- Status reporting, communications planning and management.
- Balance the art and science of project management to scale and leverage techniques and processes efficiently.
- Vendor Management: Manage, lead, guide and monitor outsourced partners\' resources to meet delivery commitments.
Job Responsibilities :
- Should have Large Enterprise Application Development Projects in Java/ .Net
- Should have handled team of min 45+ resources
- Solid understanding of intersection between IT engineering, operations and project management.
- Good understanding and/or ability reviewing functional/technical solution specifications.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment is required.
- Vendor management skills - Relationship management and co-ordination for deliverable; Ability to consult with and provide leadership to outsourced partners.
- Proven decision-making capabilities using sound judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complex technical concepts into meaningful business conversations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a consistent commitment and ability to work with diverse work groups and individuals.
- Provide regular and timely updates to Management on the status of the contracts and projects under their control.
- Ability to understand and use PM tools related to the project management structure, and traditional project models, such as schedules, Gantt charts, resource loaded networks, work breakdown structure.
- Setting up the development, testing, and deployment processes and procedures.
- Strong team player.
- Candidates with experience in Web and Mobile applications & Consumer Internet Application are preferable.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Education : Minimum : B.Tech/B.E./ MCA(makes your application stronger: M.Tech/ PMP/ PRINCE 2, other relevant certifications)
Joining Time : Preferred around 30 days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.