Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:369 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Project Manager - Agile - Finance Domain - KPO (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for an Project Manager for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
A regular post graduate in CS or related subject or a qualifies MBA with a technical degree ,having experience of managing multiple projects in agile or Hybrid environment specifically in Finance domain. We are looking for dynamic individuals with strong technical background and functional skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
JOB DETAILS :
Education : MBA/MCA
Experience : 10 - 15 yrs
Mandate : strong experience in Stakeholder management, team management and client interactions along with IT Project management experience. Independently manage large or multiple projects
Nature of Role : Team Management
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Working Conditions : 8 AM onwards, 5 days working, Transport available
Preferred Certifications : PMP/PRINCE2 / CSM
Job Purpose :
1. Independently manage large or multiple projects
2. Experience in leading projects in waterfall, Agile, Iterative and hybrid project execution models.
3. Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
4. Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key senior stakeholders.
5. Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability& allocation - both internal and third party
6. Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
7. Mentor team in agile practices
8. Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies - Sprint Planning, The Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint
9. Demo/ Review and Sprint Retrospective
10. Managing the relationship and communication with the business partners and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Preferably have professional certifications like PMP, Agile, CSM etc.
- Budget management experience
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Clear understanding of project life cycle
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills are essential
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate project team
- Skills to multitask between different projects.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies (PMM, PMI)
- Excellent hands-on skills with MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel.