HR at Green Angel Consultants
Views:1721 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Project Management Officer - ERP Implementation (8-10 yrs)
This is contract based job and contract will be for minimum 9 months. The candidate should have experience as PMO with ERP implementation. Blackline implementation is preferred.
1. Conduct pre deployment assessments including process analysis and documentation with market stakeholders and users.
2. Conduct change management impact analysis
- Train and advise Finance users on ERP functionalities
3. Manage multiple concurrent implementation projects
4. Able to assess and troubleshoot/test BlackLine products during the implementation cycle
5. Work with Global Process team to ensure workflow and processes are in line with global best practice, internal policies and procedures.
6. Ensure all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps in projects through good communication
7. Advocating and enforcing the correct use of project frameworks, development standards and best practice
8. Create processes and procedures which improve and streamline the implementation processes.
We- re looking for:
1. Clear understanding and experience on financial close suite of products.
2. Strong accounting skills and knowledge
3. Experience of working with finance teams and analysing requirements
4. Proven experience and success managing multiple deployments clients and projects/tasks while working within delivery timelines
5. Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
6. Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with all levels of the organization
7. Perform training for others in the department on best practices and new solution options
8. Self-starter and leader with a take charge attitude
9. Strong organizational, problem-solving, presentation, interpersonal and consultative
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.