Sourcing Executive at Consultant
Views:3976 Applications:1028 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:987
Project Management Officer - Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
- Facilitate the VP to be able to give attention to the most pressing and important tasks of the company
- Dedicated PMO for all post-merger operations.
- Delivering strong operational results.
- Experienced in a broad set of industries with especially in consumer tech, and digital.
- Take complete charge of the high impact projects
- Formulating and implementing strategies while closely working with the VP and intervene, suggest, support wherever required.
- Involved in program management, funnel improvement and maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing critical, fast-paced projects for roles equivalent to C2 and above
- Minimum of 3 years experience in consulting
- Preferred background: McKinsey, BCG, Bain consulting with start-up experience.
- Ability to adapt to a new business strategy or changes in the existing strategy. Much like a consulting approach.
- Take no prisoners- approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking: Create a strong and out of the box curriculum to build a rocket-ship.
- Multi-Dimensional, Growth Hacker, Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.