Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1937 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Management Office/PMO Role - Risk Transformation Domain (9-11 yrs)
Knowledge & Experience required for the role :
- Overall experience of 9+ years
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle and change methodologies
- Prior experience of working in a banking environment and change projects; preferably in the Risk domain
- Good appreciation and experience of aligning to financial governance (including billing and recharge models) frameworks
- Understanding of how change drives benefits for organization, its customers and other stakeholders
- Successfully and independently handled PMO activities for large scale programmes and/ or portfolios.
- Experienced in working in environments having unclear demand, conflicting priorities and multiple senior global stakeholders.
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Extensive experience in global business transformation roles in a matrix environment
- Senior Portfolio Analyst skills and experience; including supporting multi-year business change projects, programmes & portfolios
- Good verbal and written communication skills and some experience in face to face presentation
- Project management skills and experience, including examples of the delivery of on time and on budget - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes