Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1970 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Management Office/PMO Role - Risk Transformation Domain (9-11 yrs)
Knowledge & Experience required for the role :
- Overall experience of 9+ years
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle and change methodologies
- Prior experience of working in a banking environment and change projects; preferably in the Risk domain
- Good appreciation and experience of aligning to financial governance (including billing and recharge models) frameworks
- Understanding of how change drives benefits for organization, its customers and other stakeholders
- Successfully and independently handled PMO activities for large scale programmes and/ or portfolios.
- Experienced in working in environments having unclear demand, conflicting priorities and multiple senior global stakeholders.
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Extensive experience in global business transformation roles in a matrix environment
- Senior Portfolio Analyst skills and experience; including supporting multi-year business change projects, programmes & portfolios
- Good verbal and written communication skills and some experience in face to face presentation
- Project management skills and experience, including examples of the delivery of on time and on budget - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.