Manager - Recruitment at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:1204 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Project Leader - People Strategy & Digital Skilling - Strategy Firm (10-18 yrs)
People Strategy & Digital Skilling
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Working closely with our Regional People Strategy and Digital Reskilling team, as Project Leader aligned to our Expert Career Track (ECT), you will play a pivotal role in developing and scaling up BCG's offer on re-skilling and upskilling across Asia Pacific and driving consulting engagement on talent strategy especially in the context of digital.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership & expertise and working on client projects in (digital) skill building, talent development, digital talent management, leadership, and culture (this is a direct client facing role)
- Spearheading project teams on business development efforts across Asia Pacific working with the key leadership team
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members and external consultants, as appropriate
- Playing a leadership role in program management of the Digital BCG Academy
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- Bachelors/PG degree preferably in an IT or People & Organization related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a strategy, management or digital reskilling role
- Strong experience in business development and Go-to-market strategy
- Prior background in digital skill building or past training or facilitation experience especially on digital topics is a big plus
- Breadth and depth across data, digital and agile concepts with experience in digital/tech domain (at least 3+ years of experience in this field)
- Past consulting background (in people or talent or digital topics)
- Be strong in problem solving, execution and comfortable with fragmentation
- Flexibility to travel within SEA/Asia Pacific region (when restrictions allow).
Note: preference is consulting based(company) experience and tier 1 college is mandate.