Founder at Executive Selection India
Views:341 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Leader - IT/BPO Operation (3-10 yrs)
1. This role involves US/UK SHIFT TIMING. If not comfortable kindly ignore
2. Should have a minimum of 3 years in project management experience in the software solutions industry.
3. Develop and execute short-term operational plans, systems, and processes
4. Responsible for managing multiple brand teams, program specifications as per the assigned clients to get high CSAT
5. Manage a team of contact center executives for a particular brand and review their responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
6. Day-to-day staff planning - Manage Shrinkage, Attrition within the assigned targets.
7. Analyse and summarize the call reports based on the interaction with the Call Cycles
8. Exposure to Dashboard, Performance reporting, call planning, measuring of ROI, etc.
9. Review handling of queries and creating/making responses from the new and commonly asked FAQs.
10. Build and execute training programs to enhance capabilities and processes within teams
11. Responsible for improvement of the performance of the team to make them eligible for reward and recognition
12. Continuous process improvement
13. Assist Operations Head building strategic contact center plan for diversified client objectives with multi-channel marketing engagement tactics
14. You should have a strong people management skill
15. Must have strong written and oral communication/presentation skills
16. Should have passion for networking and updating with the latest technical/scientific developments and relate it to various projects