Project Leader - Government Vertical - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
A leading consulting firm is looking to hire a Project Leader for government consulting with focus on Infrastructure, Health, Education and Water and Sanitation projects in the social impact space.
In this role, the Project Leader will assume an important leadership role in a dynamic team that is seeking to deliver impact with it's clients and contribute to the growth of the organisation. The incumbent will be directly involved in client-facing project execution, business development and marketing. This person is someone who believes in creating impact at scale, change lives, manage stakeholders including governments at the State and Central level and can be an excellent team leader.
- Masters in Business Administration, Masters in Public Administration or Public Policy, with an excellent academic record from an institution of repute either within India or abroad
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a demanding and complex consulting role (post a Masters degree) with at least 4 years as Manager/Engagement Manager or in a similar role with a leading for-profit strategy consulting firm
- Demonstrated commitment and intent to work in the social impact space
- Ability to structure problems and solve them by blending top-down management consulting approach with grass-roots understanding
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and evidence of having managed projects and teams independently
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver quality output
- Proven ability to manage multiple roles such as timely project delivery, client, and stakeholder - relationship management, quality assurance, team building and mentorship, business development, brand visibility and thought leadership
- Experience in Infrastructure is a must. Additional experience in Health, Education and Water and Sanitation projects is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.