Head of Partnerships at Opta Recruit
Views:70 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Project Lead - InsurTech (4-8 yrs)
- We are Looking for a Project Manager with 4 to 8 years of experience for an Insurtech Start-up based in Pune with offices in Mumbai as well.
- The Start-up is a comprehensive and powerful SaaS platform that distributes, manages and supports Core Insurance, Wellness Benefits and Fitness Integrations for employers and employees globally.
- With built in analytics, recommendation engines and intuitive dashboards, they simplify the complete benefits management process, reduce risk and save costs.
- You will be working closely with the Development team, QA engineers, and product management team along with the Client directly to collaborate in the delivery of on time, high value, quality software solutions.
For this role you MUST have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 4-8 years of project management and related experience
- Knowledge of Project Management tools like Jira, Trello etc.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud)
Other Qualifications you should have:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred not mandatory
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Being the Architect and Design and Develop modules according to specifications in .NET (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Core, Oracle).
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budgets
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary Package ; Rs. 10 to 18 LPA
- Medical Insurance
- Attractive Leave Policy
- High Growth Career Path with opportunity for Leadership & Creativity