Consultant at Michael Page
Views:3428 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Project Head - Interior Fitouts - Commercial Constructions (10-15 yrs)
Project Head - Interior Fitouts (Commercial)
- Conducting the proposed Site surveys and submits a comprehensive report on the assessment.
- Prepare the Project schedule, Procurement tracker and Resource planning for the projects.
- Implementation of Cost Control measures for each project to prevent overrun of cost.
- Responsible to monitor project total expenditure to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded. Understands the design variation between proposed v/s As-built layouts and BOQs.
- Ensure effective implementation of all the defined processes and implement procedures to achieve Project expectations on Quality, Time and Budget.
- Coordinate with Cost controller, MEP in-charge and Contracts department to ensure the overall and timely delivery of the projects.
- Monitoring the Project execution in line with approved master construction plan and reporting to the Management.
- Coordination with various interdepartmental teams such as Real estate, Sales, Procurement, Ops and Legal in order to plan all the site related activities and incorporate their inputs in the Design development.
- Coordinate with the Architects, PMC and vendors for project design and execution.
- Bring new ideas on board to optimise the model and make it more efficient. Partnering with new vendors and architects to bring efficiency to Design and execution.
- MUST HAVE lead projects in interior fitout with good experience in client management.
- Worked in Grade A PMC. (JLL, CBRE, C&W, Colliers etc.)
- Must have experience in leading large scale commercial fit-out projects.
- Expected to be adept at Cost and Risk Management, with excellent communication skills and knowledge of delivering a project end-to-end.
- BE in Civil with 10-15 years of progressive working experience with Co-working/ Retail /Hospitality industry at a mid-senior level.
- Should have worked at a similar position with top co working companies at least for 3-4 years and handled at least 300,000 SFT area development for a commercial/co-working set up.
- Thorough knowledge of working on CAD and MS Primavera