Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:1153 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Project Head - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a Project Head - End to End, for an FMCG Major
- Grad in Engg ( Mech / Elect / Electronics etc. ) with 12-15 years of experience in the End to End Projects (Greenfield),starting from inception to Delivery in an FMCG.
- An End to End Project Manager manages multiple projects or one very large project. To lead a cross-functional team to ensure that Capital investment project is completed within stipulated time, within approved budget, meeting quality expectation of stakeholders. Project scope may extend from the initial conceptual studies through to the project closeout. Safety and statutory compliances are integral part of project management
The responsibilities :
- Plan and lead investment projects and coordinate contribution of all stakeholders (from investment project charter until vertical start-up and agreed sustained performance is established) to achieve the project defined capability to support the business by managing a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team whose objective is to assure that the invested resources bring the return of investment expected with a flawless and timing execution.
- Focuses on developing a strong business case, designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based manufacturing project including:
- Preparing designs, project controls and specifications, schedules, cost estimates, production, transportation, installation, testing and/or commissioning of new infrastructure, facilities, equipment, etc.
- Monitoring progress and performance against the project plan; taking action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Identifying, developing, and gathering the resources necessary to complete the project
- May include preparing engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedure.