Senior Manager - Service Delivery Operations at Aarvi Encon Ltd
Views:213 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Head - Civil (15-18 yrs)
Job Position: Project Head
Qualification: BE / B. Tech Civil - Only Full Time Degree candidates in Civil - No Diploma
Experience 15 to 18 years
Job Location: Gujarat (Also preferred who are ready to relocate to Gujarat)
Job Brief Heading the Project division of the group and taking care of all the ongoing projects.
1. Be involved in the annual budgeting and understand what all projects need to be undertaken in the current financial year.
2. Gain a detailed understanding of the specific requirements of the user departments through an in-depth discussion with them.
3. Prepare a detailed project plan detailing the various processes involved in the construction process as well as deciding on the project milestones along with the Project Manager and the in-house architects.
4. Do site visits to understand the land layout and inspect the existing structures.
5. Study the structural drawings provided by the architect for the concerned project and understand the quantity and type of materials required, manpower required as well as the construction methodology.
6. Do a detailed Cost Estimation of the project, by dividing the project into various phases and doing the costing of each phase as well as considering the overhead costs.
7. Getting the approval of the Director for the project cost, before moving ahead with the project. In case if approval is denied, make necessary modifications to the project plan and designs to bring down the cost of the project.
8. Be involved in the finalization of the subcontractors for the various projects along with the Project team.
9. Co-ordinate with the Project Management Consultancy (PMC) to ensure that our projects are moving ahead as per the planned milestones.
10. Take corrective action in case the projects are falling behind the planned milestones.
11. Ensure that the projects are in compliance with all the required permits and licenses and adhere to the norms specified as per relevant acts.
12. Supervise the Project team, and step-in wherever required.
13. Look after the allocation of various projects to different project leads based on their capabilities and the project requirements.
1. Candidate should ideally have experience of construction of buildings, roads as well as have worked in waste-water treatment plants.
2. Should have leadership skills to manage a team of engineers and architects.
3. Should be a dynamic person who is ready to travel across different work sites as and when required.
4. Should have strong negotiation skills required to negotiate costs with workmen contractors and suppliers.
5. Should have knowledge of the MS Project software to be used for Project Planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.