Project Head - Building Construction Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Proven experience as project head
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BE/ME / Diploma Civil Engineer
- 10-15 years of experience in building construction industry
- To Coordinate between Top management and project execution teams
- Responsible to complete projects within time frame
- Monitoring and coordinating other professional consultants and vendors.
- Undertake regular site inspections and chair meetings with sub contractor to assess, program and quality.
- Execution of all construction activities of Building along with Finishing Items, Preparation of Estimates, taking measurements, Contractor's bill certification .
- Undertake periodic valuations; assess sub contractor's financial claims and process payments to sub contractor through the client's organization.
- Verify, approve and certify the sub contractors Bill- s, and also check the client's RA bills before submission for payments. Preparing work schedules, monitoring the progress at site