Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:4191 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Project Finance Role - Manufacturing Industry (10-15 yrs)
Client : Well known Manufacturing industry
Segment : Farm division
Position : Project Finance
Experience : 10+ Years of experience
Location : Chennai
Qualification : CA/ICWAI - MBA or Tech qualification will be added advantage
Industry : Automobile
Job Responsibilities :
1) Financial evaluation of New Products : Interaction with Project teams, Compilation & analysis of investment, IRR Computations, Approvals, release of approved budgets, make vs buy analysis, special approvals as per capex policy.
2) Monitoring of projects with respect to Business Case assumptions - progress, cash flow projection and product cost, investments etc. Closly work with Project team with regard to smooth execution of the project.
3) Coordination with CPE, Corporate Finance etc for investment approvals.
4) Provide assistance in legal drafting of Consultancy Agreements - discussion with project team, foreign consultant and resolving commercial conditions/ taxation / other legal issues such as IPR, Arbitration, Cancellation, Conflict Resolution etc
5) Preparation and submission of meaningful Project MIS.
6) Capex / Revenue Budget : coordinate with users, scrutiny & summarization of proposals, coordination of approval.
7) Handling Risk Assessment of projects, coordinating forex payments, Economics, Taxation aspects.
8) Ideation and coordination of IT dash board development, automation of process, documentation of various internal process, ensure appropirate internal controls etc.
9) Any other matters related to project Accounting and general Accounting.