CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:151 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Project Finance Manager - EPC Industry - CA (5-8 yrs)
Job Role :
- Fully understand the Contractual Obligations for the full cycle of project delivery
- Validate and Accept bills from Subcontractors
- Raise bill to the Customer
- Obtain/provide accounting clarifications on any transaction in keeping with the contours of written contract (which may be by email too)
- Follow up on collection from Customer and get accounting statements for settlement
- Explain/ resolve billing related issues with subcontractor
- Always keep the Project MIS updated with project progress everyday
This can include but not limited to:
- Project PNL - Latest
- Project Cash Flow
- Identify stress areas in PNL and Cash and highlight them
- Work out various scenarios analysis and effects on PNL. Cash , Receivables , payables
- Thoroughly conversant with Accounting practices esp project accounting
- Thorough knowledge of taxation - GST , TDS etc. and tax liabilities
- An extremely high level of proficiency in working with Excel
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sharp thinking
- Preferably from EPC project background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.