Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:594 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Project Director/Project Lead - Construction (15-25 yrs)
Project Director / Project Lead
Project Director / Lead :
Our client is one of the Leading construction company in HQ in Hyderabad, and are the world leader in property development and one of the top 10 construction companies in India.
Looking for Project Director / Project lead.
Must : Civil engineering background and working for top construction companies in India or abroad.
- Experience minimum 15 years out of which last 3 years as project director or lead in a large venture.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY :
- Determine & review the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed and forecasts duration to completion for construction works and resource requirements.
- To obtain work permits and ensure work is executed as per work method statements. Comply with legal requirements and adhere to Company Safety Standards.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work, project specifications and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- Maintaining measurement book and get measurements approved from client engineer. Provide measurements to sub-contractor billing engineer for billing.
- Checking activities like formwork, reinforcement, pre-stressing, post-tensioning and get it checked and approved by client representative.
- Give concrete requirement to batching plant or store for ordering RMC and ensure that all the required machineries like transit mixer, concrete pump, vibrating needle etc are in working condition.
- Get the material for finishing activities like marble, granite, tile etc approved by client before and after order is placed.
- Optimum utilisation of machineries, formwork material and manpower and monitor productivity.
- Monitor labour productivity and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions
- To obtain work permits and ensure work is executed as per JSA (job safety analysis).
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
Role : Construction / Site Supervisor
Salary : Rs.40 to 55 lakhs
Industry : Engineering & Construction
Functional Area : Construction & Site Engineering
Education : only Degree holders in Civil are considered not Diploma holders
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 8309618146
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.