Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:468 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Project Director - Construction/Real Estate (20-30 yrs)
Key purpose of the job :
- Responsible for supervision and management of the overall Commercial & Data Centre project as per agreed design and cost parameters.
- Responsible to ensure all resources for the commercial & Data Centre project are available as per plan to meet deadlines and to ensure quality and safety standards are maintained while achieving time and cost targets fixed on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring statutory compliances on site and maintain excellent working relations with contractors. Reporting directly to Regional Project Head / Regional Business Head
- Ownership of overall Commercial & Data Centre project development (inception to completion). Project & Construction Management, Design Management, Program Management, Cost Management & Cost Control, Contract Administration, Supervision, Value Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Quality Assurance and Control.
- Responsible for supervision and management of the overall project within the stipulated time and cost parameters meeting acceptable standards of Quality and Safety.
- Developing project briefs, preliminary budgets, timelines, strategy and execution plans
- Prepare & Provide inputs on Project feasibility reports, review & analysis and Project planning for Commercial Projects.
- Ensure adherence to Plans & Cost Estimates for the commercial project.
- Design management including review of designs, constructability - Design Development coordination within house Design team, Client team and Authorities. Review to ensure design is being carried as per the Development, Operator and Authorities requirements / regulations. Ensure proper coordination between Main and specialist Consultants. Issuance of stage wise approvals upon review and acceptance.
- Value Engineering including identifying and managing throughout the development Construction management including execution, program, risk, quality, HSE etc.,
- Contract Administration including contractual issues, valuations, claims, scope management Managing office, key stakeholders, MIS reporting, chairing & conducting meetings / workshops. Verify and validate Contractor's EtOH and Cost Claims
- Mentoring and directing staff and resources to meet programme delivery requirements
- Coordinating with authorities and all key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of development
Work execution at Site :
- Supervise and co-ordinate daily execution by various commercial contractors
- Ensure construction as per agreed commercial designs and cost management to maintain profitability
- Oversee the procurement and contractual requirements on an overall basis
- Ensure all statutory compliances are maintained up to date at sites and other parties such as contractors also adhere to the required statutory commercial & data centre project compliances
- Interpret commercial & data centre drawings/ designs & ensure that these are accurately translated into execution
- Determine requirements and order/ requisition material (cement and steel) at site
- Maintain and verify measurement sheets for various activities
- Ensure availability of materials, equipment etc at site
- Supervise work at site to ensure that contractors are executing as per contract and to required quality and contract specifications and work completion is on schedule
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.