Manager at StepupHR Consultancy
Views:367 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Project Control Role - Planning & Scheduling - Chemicals/Fertilizers (7-24 yrs)
- Responsible for Project planning, scheduling, monitoring & control, supervision / generation of MIS reports and management reporting / presentations. Highlighting & expediting resolution of critical issues which affect the construction schedule.
- To handle project controls functions for one to two Mega projects of High to Medium complexity respectively, being executed and ensure that end-to-end project controls system is established in each of the projects and integrated as per the projects requirements.
- To handle and resolve all critical interfaces across projects, disciplines, PMC, commercial, documentation, materials and third parties.
Job Accountabilities - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervision of development and maintenance of project schedules, at complex level.
- Report Generation.
- Preparation of various MIS reports for management review.
- Preparation of Action Plan to expedite the critical issues.
- Progress monitoring & reporting
- Coordination / Program Management across various groups
- Training & developing subordinates
- RFP preparation support
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Knowledge of Planning and Scheduling techniques, Systems and procedures used in typical EPC Company.
- Knowledge in norms for resource Planning (Manpower / Materials).
- Knowledge in Project activities and the sequencing
- Knowledge in designing MIS reports to suit the varying needs of the project
- Knowledge in planning techniques like Critical Path Analysis using Primavera Project Planner and MS Projects, PERT, CPM and all Planning terminology.
- Knowledge in Statistical analysis and control procedure
- Knowledge of Project life cycle
- Knowledge in developing procedures for updating all control Documents.
- Knowledge in Resource Estimation / Levelling techniques
- Knowledge in overall Business / Project objectives
- Knowledge in Organization / Work Breakdown structure
- Knowledge in Communications / Work Flow within a group
- Basic knowledge in all the branches of Engineering
- Knowledge in Productivity norms / Machine outputs
- Knowledge in Project close out
- Software's (application) knowledge
- Functional inputs to sub-activities
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications):
- Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
- Construction experience in project planning & controls functions in the sectors of Refinery, Petrochemical,
- Fertilizer, Oil & Gas and Energy with 5 years in a similar position
- Knowledge of Primavera , MS Project & MS Office