Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2458 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Project Advisory Role - Roads Sector (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Location: Either Gurugram OR Mumbai
This is part of the MPA (Major Projects Advisory) group in
About the job :
- 3-8 years experience in roads sector comprising: Financing, execution, and O&M (this is the full lifecycle).
- Can appreciate business model/ financial models, construction methods, and operations.
- Consulting experience is desirable.
Additional Information :
Desired qualification: MBA (Tier 1 / 2 colleges ONLY)
Required Qualification :
- Assisting with the delivery of major projects at all stages and across all sectors. ensure that the project definition and implementation strategy are aligned and effective in delivering as planned. During the implementation phase we provide an independent and accurate appraisal of the project with an emphasis on safeguarding our clients- interests prior to closeout and handover.
- Specialist issues we routinely advise on include project definition, planning and strategy, procurement contracts, consultant selection, delivery oversight, project monitoring and reporting, compliance reviews and - health-checks- . We are able to advise on projects spanning all sectors and our flexible approach means that can tailor our services to match our client's needs.
- Use of Advanced Highways Traffic Management Systems (HTMS), Computerized Automated Toll Systems, various Advanced Techniques in Highway and Public Safety, Public Relations and Law Enforcement, Road Property and Facility Management.
- Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.