PROHED - Strategy Consultant/Specialist - Social Media Ads (1-3 yrs)
Facebook Ads Strategy Consultant
Over the past 2 years, PROHED is helping businesses grow profitable online. Our clients include Pearson, HCL, RIVIGO, Biryani Blues & many more.
- Now, we are scaling up our operations into full stack marketing agency with an exclusive tie-up with The Blue beans.
- Our mission is to Empower Businesses with Measurable & Profitable Growth Online.
- The Ads Strategist is supposed to demonstrate a combination of the following :
- S/he must measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- S/he proactively identifies risks and brings them to the attention of the team and stakeholders with plans for mitigation before they become roadblocks.
- S/he must identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Should be good at data analysis and reporting.
- Will be responsible for weekly review with the team and the client.
- S/he should work effectively with customers, stakeholders, and engineering teams to deliver large or significant results successfully. Your efforts resulting in measurable improvements to your customer's experience will be the key index to analyse performance.
- S/he should own defining the strategic vision for major features of a product/service, establishing a roadmap, and have a track record of successfully driving teams to deliver on that vision for the client for S/he makes crisp decisions about what projects move forward and in what priority order.
- S/he is able to communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all types of audiences.
- S/he partners successfully with technical and non-technical customers, stakeholders, compliance.
- Her/his product management practices set a great example to others.
- S/he routinely and efficiently deliver the right things.
- S/he is a simplifier.
- S/he judiciously adds, refines, and removes features.
Skill Set Required :
- Should have knowledge about Facebook Marketing (Facebook & Instagram Conversion)and Catalog Sales.
- S/he is able to write & understand narratives, FAQs, and other strategic documentation.
- An eye for understanding the products and finding a relevant audience for ads.
- Wordpress (basic to intermediate)
- Creative and innovative bright mind.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.