Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:137 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Program Technical Manager - Plastic Cycle Management (10-15 yrs)
Program Technical Manager (Plastic Cycle Management)
- Support Programs Manager on technical front in conducting a 3-year incubation program for Micro and small enterprises focussed on Plastic Waste Management
- Experience in setting up micro enterprises in recycling field and circular economy required
- Support in inputs while the program design and launch.
- Support in technical selection and on-boarding of entrepreneurs
- Support in technical review and implementation of the incubation activities and processes
- Help start-ups according with plastic/process technologies
- Help in giving process, technology inputs in organizing workshops, hackathons, events, etc., in coordination with program partners.
- Establish an effective working relationship with plastic recycling institutes, relevant faculty members, Information Education and Communication (IEC) stakeholders, and an ecosystem of mentors, service providers, etc.,
- To actively support startup ventures on Plastics, Sustainability technology front including technology assessment, machine selection, vendor selection, product trials and scaling up troubleshooting's.
- Support the micro and small enterprises in reaching out to technology providers.
- Keep a tab on events in the focus area of incubation and update the team
- Help the manager in Effectively manage and administer the grants/donations received from different sources; ensure timely reporting and compliance as per the expectations.
- In close coordination with team to prepare and manage the program activities, management reviews.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BSc in Environment, Plastics, Chemical, Material Science & at least 8+ Years in experience in technology assessment Plastic Recycling/Processing for micro and small enterprises.
2. Experience with plastic recycling related incubators is preferable.
3. Program Management
4. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to ensure customers objectives, while maximizing profits.
5. Experience to work with Govt. Department and related stakeholder
6. Commercial orientation/Business acumen
7. Good communication skills
8. Sustainability / Environment related Academic Projects / Thesis / Other related Internships
9. Good writing and presentation skills-Microsoft Office, and PPT and Project management tools like MS project or equivalent
10. Good communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496