Consultant Leadership Recruiter at Productiva Group
Views:106 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Program/Project Manager - Virtual Agents - IT (12-14 yrs)
Looking only for Female Candidates.
Experience between 12-14Years
- Artificial Intelligence
- Program/Project Manager
Project Role Description:
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
Must have Skills:
- Virtual Agents
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Identify and explore the framework, NLP tools, VA platform, architecture, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution and the connection between the components.
- Be the PoC for external communication
- 12-15 years of expe in Managing the Agile project.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule n project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools n techniques, Report and escalate to mgmt as needed. Understanding of AI, VA Concepts n Technologies.
- Hands-on experience on VA tools like Microsoft Bot Framework, Google Dialog flow, RASA, Amazon Lex at least2.
- Detailed understanding of NLP Techs n text analytics concepts.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor n track progress