Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3511 Applications:683 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Program/Project Manager - Retail (5-10 yrs)
Program / Project Manager - Retail / B2C / B2B (Women currently not working only)
- Responsible for setting up mechanisms that help scale the program, while seeking opportunities to improve customer and seller experience. This program is a strategic capability for the team, and requires an ability to take a broad based view and work with multiple stakeholders. In parallel you will need to deeply understand how things work, take a data based approach to evaluating options and make key decisions that will have a long term impact on the success of the program.
- The role requires you to have strong people management skills and ability to build strong stakeholder relationships. You should be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy, across functions, and are resourceful. You should have a proven record of accomplishment in taking on end-to-end meaty problems, and successfully delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- You should have the ability to run quick experiments and learn from both your successes and failures. You should not only be passionate about delivering, but obsessed with driving meaningful results that ultimately impact our customers.
Key job responsibilities
In this role you will:
1. Create a vision for the growth and success of the program.
2. Establish and optimize processes for acquiring & onboarding sellers
3. Establish new norms on various aspects of the program and build alignment across teams.
4. Build mechanisms within the team and with partners that guide program growth & improvements.
5. Build the foundation that enables multifold growth on the program
6. Provide detailed inputs to the product team based on learnings - on planned and new capabilities.
- MBA with 5+ years of experience in program / project management (Non IT / Technical) and a track record of employing systems to drive simplification, efficiency and change
- Strong and effective communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents
- Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment and take data backed decisions
- Excellent business judgement, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships and networks
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA or advanced degree a plus -
- Prior experience in planning, defining & implementing program strategy and data analytics.
- Prior experience in cross functional stakeholder management.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.