Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:42409 Applications:986 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Program/Project Manager - Customer Service & Operations - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Program Manager - Customer Service & Operations for an eCommerce MNC in Bangalore.
Job Description :
Strong delivery record to own and manage the Customer Service strategy as well as components of Operations for a new and exciting initiative. There will be elements of CX and Operations in this role and a successful candidate will have experience with both.
The Program Manager will work with the with Head Program Manager of CS and Operations for the overall direction, coordination and implementation of new programs. Starting with the Customer and working backwards, the leader will be expected to build innovative tools, processes, and programs to support the rapidly changing business environment while maintaining an exceptional customer experience. Successful candidates will have superb written and oral communication skills. This role will require frequent interaction with executive leadership team as well as with CS field associate and operations associate teams; the ability to communicate effectively across the organization is essential.
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that's more startup than big company. As a Program Manager of Customer Service and Operations, you will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, innovation, process improvement, and strategic thinking to:
- Manage multiple program areas in Customer Service and Operations - track delivery against program objectives and implement proposals to improve program services and efficiencies.
- Identify new opportunities - partner with the cross-functional business teams and CS Operations worldwide to assess and prioritize program needs based on rapidly changing business requirements, develop business case for new initiatives and obtain project approvals.
- Execute business wide initiatives - define project plans, assemble resources, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
- Innovate on behalf of our customers.
Candidate Qualifications :
- B.Tech / MBA from top Schools like IIT, IIM, FMS, etc., only
- 5+ years of experience with min 2+ years post MBA (Premier Business School) experience in Project / Product / Program Management experience in a Global MNC.. Not looking for Technical Program Managers i.e. experience in IT Infrastructure Programs / Software Program Management are not preferred, but for someone who is more on the business / management side.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Superb oral and written communication.
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Experience with designing and managing consumer-facing products and service.
- Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications.
Interested candidates can apply or call us at 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.