Program Manager - Vehicle & Engine Segment - Automotive (8-12 yrs)
Program Manager - Vehicle & Engine
Job Description :
- Responsible for achieving all project targets concerning product, quality, cost, investments, and budget and SOP timelines on his respective models.
- Responsible for project planning, arranging and tracking meetings with CFT.
- Working with CFT for all issue resolution.
- Preparing project business case, studying feasibility and sensitivity of the projects, planning Jury/customer clinics.
- Managing the product development including requirement analysis, finalising specifications, designing, prototype development and testing activities.
- Facilitating new product development initiative with key focus on Performance, Quality, Cost and delivery; developing components in conformance to pre-set technical specifications.
- Using six sigma tools HOQ, Target Quality Table (TQT), Design Verification (DVP) tools for NPI process from Concept to Production level.
- Project development tracking with various tools like design change tracking, cost impact and control analysis, build and validation issue tracker, lesson learn.
- Facilitating the development of concept parts/ modifications of existing components and generating samples for new technology, VAVE.
- Eliminating redundant/obsolete processes involved in the development processes and working towards.
- Steering product & project costing, budgeting, CAPEX estimation.