Program Manager - Urban Governance - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creates project plans and Maintains project objectives under the supervision of Program Manager
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identify, logs and help resolve issues and risks
- Reports on project progress offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implement change practices
- Work with Program pmu to manage resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Conduct meetings and set expectations for project team
- S/He will work closely with members of the Department. S/He will be assisted by the National Project Management team, other partners in the network and national/ international experts and advisors.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree required
- 2 to 5 years of work experience with track record of high achievement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (ability to communicate complex ideas in a meaningful way)
- Keenness and experience of working with the government
- Excellent project management skills: ability to manage projects & delivery schedules
- Ability to handle large scale programs, and handle multiple stakeholders
- Prior exposure to the urban development sector, the public sector, development sector, or consulting is desirable.
- High level of spoken and written fluency in English and Hindi.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and - can-do- attitude
- Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects at a time