Talent Acquisition Manager at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:1334 Applications:788 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Program Manager - Supply Chain - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-6 yrs)
- Design Implement and track KIPs of Courier/3PL & Network Strategy based on rapid scale of built-up with cost efficiencies.
- Completely own & lead new Project/Program initiatives Design systems & SOP around new initiatives, Pilot & Implementation with continuous KPI Tracking & RoI of the Initiatives.
- Understands workflows of different LMS (Logistics Management System) CRMs, OMS (order management system), Ticketing Systems & improvise/redesign.
- Should be using Process Mapping tools like, Visio, Bizagi, Process Builders for designing Operational Flows & Layouts.
- Create Last Mile Cost & Performance KPI's with regular monitoring through MIS & Dashboards.
- Use excel / spreadsheets with heavy data for micro level analysis to find defects / inefficiencies / risks basis deep knowledge of Supply Chain business
- Should have a brief understanding of Legal framework for taxes, levies & compliances related to Courier / Transportations / Supply Chain.
- Interact with Vendors Operations, Technology Teams & Internal Stakeholders of Business/Sales, Line Managers with harmony & aggressive follow up.
- B.Tech from premier institutes
- 1-3 years of experience in a Fast-Growing Startups preferably in eCommerce or Supply-Chain.
- Tech Junkie with hands on smartness for using Chat's for communication, spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong people management & inter & intra team communications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.