Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:2620 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
Program Manager - Operation - BPO/ITeS (5-6 yrs)
- To manage operations and end to end delivery within pre-decided TAT
Post-graduation or MBA
- 5-6 years of experience in Supervisory role in the service industry
- Experience of handling a team size of 30-50 team members.
Key Responsibilities -
- Managing Operational processes and end to end delivery
- Managing and reviewing work allocation to Internal Team.
- Ensure smooth operations of the assigned processes through monitoring performances of the teams/individuals and handling escalations
- Manage internal delivery teams and external partnerships for fluent client deliveries without any hurdles
- Identify and build on areas where value can be added in operations. May conduct research to identify areas of improvement
- Analyse work load and work flow trends to maximise the effective use of resources
- Ensure the client SLAs are met around assigned deliverables.
- Daily reporting of team performance to Reporting Manager.
- Ensure team targets are met and also re-defined as per the business requirement.
- Performance Management of process owners and team members.
- Address the department/verification related issues and communicate the challenges to concerned stakeholders proactively.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and strong capability to multi-task.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated excellence in analysis, problem-solving, and effective communication.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong team orientation, communication, creative and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Team Player & Team Handling ability.
- Self-driven & Result-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A clear focus on high quality and performance targets.