Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:449 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Program Manager - IT (8-20 yrs)
- Experience of Managing end -2-end projects
- Minimum 8+ years of corporate experience with at least 4+ years of Project Management/Coordination
- Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills, would be required to support a PM on the following tasks;
- Monitor Project Triple constraints - Time, Cost & Scope; to ensure completion of project deliverables.
- Organize and Manage project meetings - produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates, status reports, project modifications, key deliverables and approvals for project stakeholders and task owners
- Manage project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
- Ensure that tasks are delivered as per committed deadlines (SLA/KPIs)
- Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks
Desired technical skills:
- Be proficient in MS Project/Word/PowerPoint/Excel - working knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge in Project Management methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc
- PMP/Prince Certification would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Project Management tools
- Knowledge in PMBOK concepts would be an added advantage
- Advanced PBI skillset required
Desired Behavioural Skills:
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Maintain/update all project related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.