Consultant at Michael Page
Views:356 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Program Manager - Insurance & Third Party Products - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-7 yrs)
1. Manage Insurance business for Credit Cards and its P&L. Ability to develop business plan, new product ideas and achieve planned top/bottom line.
2. Work along with cross functional teams to conceptualize, implement and scale new and existing Insurance product portfolio
3. Co-own business target and actively participate in business, product, expense management, call center and customer-service strategy
4. Lead partnerships with Insurance partners on the platform
5. Drive digital penetration while ensure channel delivery and productivity for the offline opportunity.
A. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Essential - MBA from top B Schools only - with 1-3 yr exp for SM
MBA from top B schools only - with 4-7 yr exp for AVP
- Has worked on conceptualizing new insure-tech products in the past, or launched insurance products from scratch
- Has a keen eye for latest technologies, and also has good grip on numbers and analytics.
- Should have worked with digital product integrations in the past (mobility/digital channels)
- Should be comfortable with conceptualizing, launching and scaling insurance products from zero.
Skill - Attribute
Technical & Functional
1. Has a keen eye for latest technologies, and also has good grip on numbers and analytics
2. Desirable to have product as well as channel management experience
3. Desirable to have technical product management experience
1. Should we comfortable working in slightly ambiguous scenarios too
2. Should be comfortable with an individual hands on approach without additional assistance
3. Should be comfortable with getting work done out of other teams