Consultant at LeadHire
Views:1484 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:425
Program Manager - IIT/NSIT/IIIT/NIT (1-4 yrs)
- Design, Implement and track KIP's of Courier/3PL & Network Strategy based on rapid scale of built-up with cost efficiencies.
- Completely own & lead new Project/Program initiatives - Design systems & SOP around new initiatives, Pilot & Implementation with continuous KPI Tracking & RoI of the Initiatives.
- Understands work flows of different LMS (Logistics Management System) CRM- s, OMS (order management system), Ticketing Systems & improvise/redesign.
- Should be using Process Mapping tools like, Visio, Bizagi, Process Builders for designing Operational Flows & Layouts.
- Create Last Mile Cost & Performance KPI's with regular monitoring through MIS & Dashboards.
- Use excel / spreadsheets with heavy data for micro level analysis to find defects / inefficiencies / risks basis deep knowledge of Supply Chain business
- Should have a brief understanding of Legal framework for taxes, levies & compliances related to Courier / Transportations / Supply Chain.
- Interact with Vendor's Operations, Technology Teams & Internal Stakeholders of Business/Sales, Line Managers with harmony & aggressive follow up.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies) :
1. Strong people management & inter & intra team communications.
2. Preferably having e-commerce or Fast Growing Startup experience with deep insights into Data, Process, Planning & Scheduling with an Engineering Degree form a Top Engineering College.
3. Strong quantitative, analytical abilities for data simulations, trend analysis to derive intelligent inputs for Order allocations, Courier assignments.
4. A Hustler, who can get things done, with little or no supervision. Should have an Open mind with a - Can Do- attitude.
5. Driven and motivated. Quick learner. Emotional intelligence and maturity beyond years, to work across stakeholders within and outside the organization