Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:504 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Program Manager - HR Transformation - Consulting Firm (13-16 yrs)
Scouting for seasoned professionals for one of the leading MNC that offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
This role will work as part of a team of program managers, applying change management processes and tolls to drive strategy execution success and change adoption.
- Work on global EX program Initiatives
- Partnering with HR business partners and HR corporate functions, and analyzing people metrics and data, to understand and document needs; define and measure success metrics and monitor change programs
- Plan and execute strategic change programs to create a sense of belonging and community
- Evaluate stakeholder readiness to plan effective change management strategies
- Oversee the design, development, delivery and management of effective change communication and marketing strategies and tactics at various levels of the organization.
- Oversee the design, development and delivery of innovative learning strategies ensuring that training programs and resources provide tangible value to end-users and faster adoption and, ultimately, sustainment.
- Drives consensus on the global processes, build strategy, systems, and tools.
- Plan and strategize to create roadmaps, design blueprint of all employee experience projects and create milestones based on the impact required.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement such as automation to enhance people experience and build excellence.
- Develop and execute analyses to drive talent insights. Compile results in a concise, meaningful, and actionable format and share findings for continuous process improvement.
- Track feedback regularly for improvement and audit all employee experience process standards, metrics and dashboards, in partnership with respective COEs for appropriate action and closure.