Consultant at Michael Page
Views:420 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Program Manager - HR Transformation (10-19 yrs)
- A current role is a kind of "swiss army knife" for various topics in the HR process and application space.
Typical duties include:
- Driving change initiatives in area of responsibility, often across several/all HR functions and involving (senior) business leaders, Support of other HR PLM initiatives, e.g. contributing regional or topic expertise and aspects, orchestrating roll-out in assigned countries etc.
- "Owning" several regional/local HR-related applications and/or global applications in one area of HR and act self-sufficiently as product owner, incl. alignment with IT, management of interfaces, development of product strategy, change management, rollout (in case...), budget, etc
- You use the concept of employee experience to set priorities across HR and to define and to drive initiatives to change HR approaches and processes across HR (and beyond).
- In addition, you contribute to decision-making with workforce data and analyses.