Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:897 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Program Manager - FinTech Cards - NBFC (7-10 yrs)
Job Title: Program Manager - FinTech Cards | Large NBFC
- This position is responsible for designing, developing & delivering the new project initiatives in line with the short and long-term strategy of the business.
- This role ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each initiative.
About the Client: Our client is one of the leading Technology-based NBFCs in the country.
- Champion project management disciplines and provide the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the business unit.
- Support large-scale projects that incorporate proactive and innovative solutions to addressing business challenges and achieving business goals and objectives.
- Support development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles, and decision-making.
- Ensure timelines are adhered to for initiatives by keeping executives aware of any red flags concerning the timing or integration process.
- Ensure business alignment in the design and execution of initiative efforts.
- Create a measurement system and/or tool to assess awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support of change management activities.
- Develop a feedback mechanism at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of business improvement opportunities.
The successful applicant:
Qualifications: Post Graduate / MBA
7+ years of experience in Project Management / Process Re-engineering preferably in Banking, NBFC, FinTech ecosystem.
- Sound working knowledge of general business processes and organizational framework, such as goals, strategy, culture and structure.
- Fostering and maintaining best practice solutions and tools to improve / optimize work flow.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and navigate the organization using formal / informal networking skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- People Management & Networking skills.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary with other employment perks.
- Drive the new business project initiatives engine in an environment with stability and growth opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.