Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:344 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Program Manager - Digital Wallet (8-12 yrs)
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Own the zonal level business goals for all Payments digitization and new services programs - while working with the central program team and zonal operations and training teams to plan the pilot, program roll-out, training, launch for all last mile agents,channels and vendors.
- Plan and execute new processes, programs, to improve the adoption of Digital Wallet as an instrument used by customers and offered by the delivery agents at the time of order delivery.
- Model and plan the right incentive and engagement structures customized by various channels to encourage and drive behavior.
- Monitor adoption, fraud and put in place long term mechanisms to ensure growth as per compliance and norms.
- Monitor key metrics on programs and work with Payments business and respective program teams to drive necessary action with field teams, business and leadership teams, to achieve goals.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
- This role will require travel in the given designated zone.