Program Manager - CSR Partnerships - Labour & Migrants Sector (4-6 yrs)
Program Manager - CSR Partnerships | Labour and Migrants sector
The Private Sector Engagement Manager - Construction will lead the design and implementation of activities related to private sector engagement for the construction sector companies. This includes engaging companies to expand corporate social responsibility initiatives that help protect migrant workers. The manager will also maintain organized records, contribute to monitoring and evaluation and adhere to policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
- Ensure timely and high-quality implementation of private sector engagement activities according to the approved work plan.
- Manage the formulation of strategies and activities to engage the private sector to contribute Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) funds to assist in the rehabilitation and Social Security of Migrant labours
- Manage the development, structuring and delivery of private sector partnerships and projects that draw on the comparative strengths and resources of public and private actors.
- Represent the MRC project and coordinate all technical activities related to building and management of private sector engagement activities.
- Prepare and integrate a measurable and time-bound work plan indicating concrete results and interventions for private sector engagement at all levels of project implementation.
- Monitor and document the outcomes of the private sector work plan, highlighting good practices, lessons learned and ways forward
- Support other MRC staff and partners integrate private sector engagement across the program
- Other duties as assigned
Candidate Description -
- Master's degree in business administration, marketing communications, economics, finance, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a development Sector (INGO/UN/SDC, preferred)
- Prior work experience in relationship management with construction sector companies
- Experience working with local and international NGOs or UN agencies addressing trafficking-in-persons, migration, employment, skills training, social protection, or other related issues in India preferred
- Knowledge of the Indian regulatory framework related to enterprises, business finance, and social involvement activities of private sector institutions desired
- Experience working with the private sector or government agencies providing social Security, Worker Protection is a plus.
- Knowledge of CSR strategies and demonstrated success engaging companies on CST initiatives
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, and ethical management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, support and manage negotiations, and reach consensus among multiple private sector stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and effectively within tight deadlines
- Excellent networking, advocacy and social marketing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (Microsoft)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.