Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:61 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Program Manager - Analytics & Quality - BPO (5-10 yrs)
Program Manager Analytics & Quality (Women currently on career break only).
Manage projects, implement and improve metrics for the delivery service partner and driver space. In this role, you will work with cross-functional stakeholders to align on priorities, develop sustainable processes to enhance delivery service partner and customer experience ,own status updates and program reviews to ensure stakeholder alignment and ensure transparency. As a program manager, your focus will be to improving existing processes as well as design new streamlined processes, remove manual steps by driving automation; expand the scope of existing processes and identify new problem areas within the space.
The right candidate will possess a well-rounded program management background and experience in managing complex programs that involve multiple teams. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work towards improving the customer experience, and explores innovative ways to solve the problems.
Major Responsibilities :
- Program manage the solution for last mile related problems from identification, scoping and sizing to creating long term solutions in partnership with tech, product, business and operations
- Define success criteria for programs and audits processes and create/ drive right metrics to track and influence program health
- Deliver robust solutions to increase delivery service partner and customer experience, reduce cost, and increase efficiency.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet business/product goals
- Drive continuous process improvement by understanding delivery service partners' needs and collaborate with stakeholders to design new solutions that enhance business performance and achieve established organizational goals.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA from a top Business School having 3+ years of experience in project management and/or program management domain
- Experience owning and driving end-to-end large scale cross-functional programs. Able to prioritize activities in complex projects/programs, and influence stakeholders, at times with limited direct authority
- Experience of working on areas related to delivery partners and services
- Experience in writing SQL queries and mining databases is an added advantage
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work across multiple teams to create scalable solutions to monitor business performance and interpret key performance metrics into actionable recommendations
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and decisions, and to evaluate outcomes
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills