Talent Consultant at ResourceTree
Views:221 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Program Lead - Technology Consulting - Analytics & Advanced AI Consulting Firm (8-14 yrs)
We are looking for a Program Lead for our client a leading organisation in Analytics and Advanced AI consulting.
As Program Lead - Technology Consulting, you will be key member of the teams working on end-to-end AI and analytics solutions being built for our clients. While your primary focus will be on the data engineering and application engineering components of the overall solution, you will collaborate with internal data science teams for the ML aspects.
As the person responsible for the overall success of the program, you will -
- Drive problem discovery, scoping, program management, delivery etc.
- Lead requirements elicitation using a combination of business acumen and technology understanding
- Translate solutions requirements to technical architects. Review solution design & estimation for conformity with client requirements.
- Coordinate program delivery (communicating updates, bottlenecks, risks, delays etc)
- Measure and articulate value of solutions developed to help drive solution adoption by business teams.
- This role involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and team management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Program delivery experience in multiple data systems (cloud / on-premise, classical RDBMS / big-data / NoSQL)
- Project planning and tracking in agile and waterfall paradigms
- Experience with different source systems (flat-files to ERP systems to real-time sources) and their impact on the design, functioning, and maintenance of data systems
- Experience working on programs with significant application engineering and development components
- (Preferable) exposure to MLOps/DevOps in the context of cloud-based predictive analytics solution deployment
- Team management and client stakeholder management
- 8-14 years of relevant experience, some of which have been in hands-on development.
- Techno-functional background preferred (Engineering + MBA)
1. Latest Technology: You will get to work on the most advanced technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence.
2. Global Exposure: We work for leading global brands. You will get exposure to global markets while working with international clients.
3. Learning & Development: We partner with a host of the biggest learning platforms. You will be encouraged to learn and grow.
4. Growth Mindset: We encourage a growth mindset and believe that learning never stops. There is no pressure on you to be a master of everything. With this attitude, we can make significant progress in areas that we know very little about today. Here, you'll work with people with a collective passion to explore the limitless potential of data to solve complex problems.
5. Remote Working: We choose you and you have the flexibility to choose your work location.
6. Additional Benefits: Health insurance (self & family), virtual wellness platform, fun, and knowledge communities.