Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:2433 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Program Head - F&A BPO Operations - Insurance Sector (18-25 yrs)
Program Head job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 18 years- of experience in an F&A BPO Operations (insurance domain). Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow his/her career in Program Management, Customer Leader and PNL Management. You will utilize your experience in Program Management, Technology Transformation, F&A Delivery specifically in Insurance Domain. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
SHIFT TIMINGS: US Shift (5.30PM Onwards)
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Managing multiple projects (operations and transformation) simultaneously through methodology rigor and effective stake holder management
- Demonstrating functional capability in addressing technology related issues impacting the project timelines and help towards timely resolution
- Demonstrating the ability to understand customer's end-to-end business cycle, their operational pain points and effectively align the operations teams (onshore and offshore) with customer's business priorities
- Managing large teams (125+ FTEs) across Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) and Record to Report (R2R) functional streams supporting global customers in general and US region in particular with the responsibility of P&L Management
- Conceptualizing and Executing large technology driven transformation projects across the F&A functional stream
- Owning complex and diversified set of SLAs, demonstrate the ability to stay on top of operational issues, prioritizing them, work towards faster resolution and keep the customer updated with effective communication
- A qualified accountant (CA/CWA/MBA Fin) with ~ 20 years of work experience in the BPO space across any industry domain but exposure to Insurance industry will be an added advantage
- Lead workforce of 125+ team members across processes different F&A Towers in capacity of a techno-functional role (i.e. Operations and Technology Transformation)
- Thorough knowledge about insurance concepts.
- Experience in customer management in transformation.
- Must have experience in international operations(UK/US).
- Exposure to BPM tools such as Ariba, Coupa or equivalent and automation tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Patch, etc. is a must
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.