Program & Grants Manager - Philanthropic Firm (4-15 yrs)
Program & Grants Manager - Philanthropic Firm
- We are a 74-member team, embarking on an exciting journey that aspires to facilitate a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society through grant making.
- In the last 5 years, 200+ grants have been made in our areas of intervention (further broken down into specific themes) Gender, Land and Forest Dependent, Urban Poor, Nutrition, Constitutional Values and Youth and Governance.
- Program Managers are responsible for the theme by making grants to organizations across the country
- The incumbent ensures smooth program delivery and aids delivery of the operating plan
- The incumbent will have complete accountability for a large programme and multiple grants that ensure the achievement of the stated goal/objectives
Responsibilities : Grant Making and Management
- Lead the efforts on the Due Diligence Process and partner engagement
- Manage multiple stakeholders and work closely with them to bring together the program
Desired Qualities :
- Should be a team-player. There might be some initial ambiguity where the candidate may only have access to 90% of the required information, but s/he should still be able to hit the ground running.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience working directly on issues of informal sector
- Should have lead teams and have had accountability for large goals in his/her previous assignments