Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:3022 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Program Director - Study Abroad - Coaching Institute (5-15 yrs)
Opening for Program Director with India's leading national coaching institute
Designation : Program Director - Study Abroad
Role : Handling Product, Academic & Operations
Team Reporting to : Chief Business Officer
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- This is a key role responsible for driving product acceptance, access, knowledge and usage for key Abroad products - GMAT, GRE, IELTS/TOEFL and Admissions Consulting. Role holder will drive directly and through collaboration both student walk-ins and enrollment and high quality student delivery in partnership with cross-functional colleagues in HO and centres pan India.
Key Responsibilities :
1) Product Strategy & Roadmap :
- Create and execute national product strategy with an objective to set and achieve overall numbers, revenues & success targets - for own centres, partner centres and online channel; Continuous review of the strategy on basis of actual achievement Vs plan.
2) Product Planning & Management :
- Creation and maintenance of product manual, pricing & waiver policies, sales collaterals & product web-page(s)
- Work closely with the academics, marketing, IT and Logistics team to ensure satisfactory delivery of the product.
3) Product Communication & Control :
- Role holder is the first point of reference for all stakeholders, create regular e-mails/letters/SMS to keep the centers and students updated on the product features as well as latest developments related to the product; Using myIMS, blogs and other online features to directly communicate with enrolled students.
- S/he is also responsible to ensure prompt query resolution & take corrective action, whenever required.
- Role holder is responsible for creating initiatives and briefs for marketing campaigns and overseeing the execution of campaigns by the student acquisition team.
- S/he is responsible for creative development, planning and execution brand/product campaigns - offline and online.
4) Product Training : Work to create and deliver product related training/updates to all stakeholders on a continuous basis.
5) Success Capture and Student Satisfaction Survey : Work for creating processes to ensure capture of success and regular monitoring of student satisfaction levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.