Senior Consultant at Careerist Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1923 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Program Director - Consulting - FMCG/Agri/Commodity Domain - IIM/IRMA/XIMB (18-25 yrs)
Key Responsibilities -
- Program Director will have prime responsibility of successful project planning and execution;
- He will simultaneously work towards development of strategies, services and projects to expand the business of the in Agri Business domain;
- Productivity enhancement , research and policy advocacy, training and capacity-building of stakeholders, livelihood improvement, sustainable agriculture, and agri insurance;
- Program Planning and Design;
- Strategy Formulation;
- Business and Financial Planning;
- Market Linkages and Marketing Initiatives;
- Organization, Human Resource Systems and Governance;
- Compliance and Audit;
- Institution Development, Training and Capacity Building;
- Program Management;
- Team Management and Development;
- Relationship Management;
- Risk Management;
- Client Communication and Reporting;
- Business Development;
Educational Qualifications -
- Masters in Agri Business / Agri Marketing from Tier I institutes like IIMs, IRMA, MANAGE, NIAM, XIMB etc.
- Under graduation preferably in Agriculture, Food Processing etc.
Desired Experience and Skills -
- Agriculture and allied services sectors with a significant focus on commodity marketing and food processing with leading value chain organizations;
- Working with farmer producer organizations and companies, supporting them in governance, strategy and business model development, planning, capacity building, market linkages, human resource and other organizational aspects;
- Management consulting services in agriculture and allied services sector, particularly to governments, public-sector organizations and to resource institutions of farmer producer companies (FPCs/FPOs);
- Proven experience of working on large agriculture and allied sector projects and managing senior level central/state government relationships;
- Sound understanding and hands-on field experience in the complete lifecycle and value chains of agri commodities - particularly in staples and cash crops;
- Existing relationships with a range of institutional buyers and processors, along with an understanding of their businesses and requirements;
- Understanding of functioning of community institutions and farmer collectives, their strengths, weaknesses, requirements and so on;
- Good understanding of agri and digital technology and emerging and innovative agri business models, including AgTechs and MSMEs, that are transforming agriculture and allied services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.