Senior Consultant at Careerist Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Views:779 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Program Director - Consulting - FMCG/Agri/Commodity Domain - IIM/IRMA/XIMB (18-25 yrs)
Key Responsibilities -
- Program Director will have prime responsibility of successful project planning and execution;
- He will simultaneously work towards development of strategies, services and projects to expand the business of the in Agri Business domain;
- Productivity enhancement , research and policy advocacy, training and capacity-building of stakeholders, livelihood improvement, sustainable agriculture, and agri insurance;
- Program Planning and Design;
- Strategy Formulation;
- Business and Financial Planning;
- Market Linkages and Marketing Initiatives;
- Organization, Human Resource Systems and Governance;
- Compliance and Audit;
- Institution Development, Training and Capacity Building;
- Program Management;
- Team Management and Development;
- Relationship Management;
- Risk Management;
- Client Communication and Reporting;
- Business Development;
Educational Qualifications -
- Masters in Agri Business / Agri Marketing from Tier I institutes like IIMs, IRMA, MANAGE, NIAM, XIMB etc.
- Under graduation preferably in Agriculture, Food Processing etc.
Desired Experience and Skills -
- Agriculture and allied services sectors with a significant focus on commodity marketing and food processing with leading value chain organizations;
- Working with farmer producer organizations and companies, supporting them in governance, strategy and business model development, planning, capacity building, market linkages, human resource and other organizational aspects;
- Management consulting services in agriculture and allied services sector, particularly to governments, public-sector organizations and to resource institutions of farmer producer companies (FPCs/FPOs);
- Proven experience of working on large agriculture and allied sector projects and managing senior level central/state government relationships;
- Sound understanding and hands-on field experience in the complete lifecycle and value chains of agri commodities - particularly in staples and cash crops;
- Existing relationships with a range of institutional buyers and processors, along with an understanding of their businesses and requirements;
- Understanding of functioning of community institutions and farmer collectives, their strengths, weaknesses, requirements and so on;
- Good understanding of agri and digital technology and emerging and innovative agri business models, including AgTechs and MSMEs, that are transforming agriculture and allied services.