Professional Services Consultant - Financial Crime Software (3-7 yrs)
Professional Services Consultant - Financial Crime Software
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : IT & Systems
Skills : functional consulting, business analysis, implementation, functional consultant, requirement gathering, technical consultant
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Interesting and challenging, client-facing role with responsibility including: data analysis, implementation, training and ongoing client relationship management
- Be part of the Professional Services team, working closely with Product Technology, Sales and Product Management teams
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading global MNC offering a suite of innovative solutions in financial risk and crime areas for payments and compliance professionals.
- They deliver solutions internationally to clients in banking, insurance and fortune 1000s, building enduring relationships.
Functional consulting :
- Provide advice and support to clients on compliance and risk regulations, systems and processes
- Analyze clients business activities and processes to make them more efficient and compliant
- Conduct workshops to gather and analyze client requirements and recommend solutions
- Understand client use cases and requirements and apply best practice to client implementation
- Ensure the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Train end users on the new systems and processes
- Create and deliver ad-hoc reporting as well as automating on-going reporting to meet client needs
- Manage project prioritization, planning and tracking to ensure quality and timelines of deliverables to the client are met
- Deliver, install and configure all applications to specified requirements and provide technical training and transfer of knowledge
- Troubleshoot client issues during implementation
- Maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact
- Organize and execute deep technical and product health checks and audits for clients
- Own and coordinate quality reviews - escalating issues appropriately and prioritizing activities
You will be a successful candidate with :
- A Bachelor's/Post Graduate degree or a Science based degree
- Experience in either a data analysis role or technical role involving product support and/or implementation
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong desire to meet client needs
Key Skills :
- You will possess the following technical skills:
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Knowledge of Application Servers Deployment (Apache Tomcat)
- Strong MS Office expertise, especially Excel
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Job Offer :
A chance to work with industry's leading player with great pay prospects.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Chirag Thakkar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3326
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.