Product & Business Head at ProductSC Business Consulting & Services
Views:86 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
ProductSC - Business Systems Analyst (6-10 yrs)
You will be on permanent payroll of our esteemed client named : Globant
The Business Systems Analyst will have the opportunity to become the central figure for determining and owning IT requirements within their team. Gathering and understanding underlying business requirements is a core feature of the business systems analysis meaning that they can delve past the apparent business requirement to find the underlying need.
They will be able to take a central position in team activities for requirements and to articulate business requirements to technical team members in the appropriate IT language both verbally and in clear and concise documentation using appropriate language and understanding of technical architectures. They will be able to act as the conduit for the business to understand and adapt to IT solutions using appropriate language with confidence and gravitas.
In addition to working within development team, the Business Systems Analyst will be able to participate in the wider close knit Business Systems Analysis team where their own experience and ides will be welcomed to improve on the efficiency and quality of deliverables of the analysis team as a whole.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
Working within an Agile framework, the Business Systems Analyst will:
- Fulfil the role of the Business Systems Analyst within the development team.
- Engage stakeholders to elicit, elaborate and document the full range of requirements
- Translate requirements into IT Deliverables and User Stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Work with the Software Delivery Manager to refine and prioritise the team backlog with the input from the team.
- Review and accept completed work from the team on behalf of the stakeholders.
- Work closely with Project Sponsor and Solution Delivery Managers to align the backlog to the business strategy and agree the scope of solutions to be developed.
- Create or contribute to the creation appropriate analysis deliverables (for example, business process models and workflows).
- Organise, participate and support key aspect of the software delivery process.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Work with a wide variety of stakeholders to elicit the requirements and demonstrate the solutions.
- Provide direction and leadership to the delivery teams.
- Help to set and manage stakeholder expectations both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Collaborate with Software Delivery Managers to determine the scope and priority of the capabilities to be delivered.
- Provide consultancy and subject matter expertise across the business as needed.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Support the decision-making process with respect to the operation and development of the software, in consultation with architects, developers and testers to ensure that solutions remain customer-focused and fit for purpose.
- Control, negotiate and carefully manage the solution scope.
- Work with Project Managers and other teams, departments and organisations to identify and coordinate delivery dependencies.
- Contribute feedback and ideas to drive continuous improvement.
Experience & Personal Attributes
- 6 to 10 years of proven experience as a Technical Product Owner, Software Analyst, Software Design Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar.
- Expert level understanding of how to elicit and elaborate requirements and translate these into IT Deliverables and User Stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Strong technical background and demonstrable business analysis skillset.
- Experience designing, building and delivering software.
- Experience working within a development team on a daily basis.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- IT related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Financial industry experience.