Founder at Jobs Avenue
Views:479 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Production Planner - Automobile (5-8 yrs)
We are recruiting for a leading MNC(auto sector)
Summary of the Role:
1. Delivery performance of the plant
2. New project co-ordination
3. Capacity and Lead time Management for maximum utilization of resources
4. On time availability of parts and on time delivery of Products
5. Smooth Work Order flow across the value stream
- Demand Management based on Customer Forecast and Scheduled Orders
- Creation, monitoring and Control of Production Planning Cycle
- Creating, monitoring and controlling Material and information flow across the Value Stream ( Customers, Plant, Suppliers and Sub-contract)
- Planning cycle based on Capacity and Lead time across the value stream
- Driving lean initiatives - reduction in waste- through effective Production planning.
- Improving data Accuracy and eliminating the waste in the value stream
- Collaborating with the cross functional team for a smooth flow of material and information
- Effective communication with Customers, Suppliers, Manufacturing and sub-contract vendors
- Planning, monitoring and control of KPIs
- Coordinating with Cross functional team on projects
- Should be able to manage Work order Life cycle.
- Effective Communication with customer.
- Knowledge on Master Scheduling
- B.E in Mechanical engineering / Industrial management preferred
5-6 years of experience in Production, Planning and Control function in a large or medium scale Industry
Proven capabilities in these key behavioral competencies
- Building trust; adaptability; building strategic working relationships across functions; decision making; initiating action; facilitating change; information monitoring; quality orientation; and aligning team performance for success
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Other skills, experiences or highly desirable qualifications
- The Candidate must have the personal drive and human relations skills to deal with the conflicting priorities of various internal and external stakeholders
- Quickly make adjustment in Planning and execution, when there is variation between Planned schedule Vs actual output across the value stream
- Drive alternative solution in case of variation in Budget and actual Orders.
- Broader knowledge of Purchase, planning, production environment and customer change of expectation and a quick solution provider.
- Ability to quickly understand what is required to get the job done and to provide common sense solutions to problems
- Well-organized and focused, with solid analytical & problem-solving skills-