Production Manager - Packaging/Manufacturing Plant (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Looking to hire a Production Manager for their plant in Haridwar.
Our client is a leader in the packaging industry catering to customers worldwide. Their clientele includes a variety of customers in the industries of FMCG and pharmaceuticals. They are looking to hire a Production Manager for their plant in Haridwar.
Reporting to the GM Plant, you will be responsible for:
- Owning all responsibilities of production including production schedules, costs standards, customized products, optimal efficiency with the highest quality of products
- Handling all manpower across the plant by training, planning their KPI, assigning work, supporting complaints and resolving issues
- Directing manufacturing activities, administering plant rules and procedures according to safety policies and highest efficiency
- Owning compliance responsibilities as and when required including ISO standards, supporting OHSE manager, FSSC Standards, and others
- Ensuring safe working environment, implementing safety recommendations, safety standards, and other programs required by management
- Reporting information such as production output, runtime or downtime, maintenance, installation or test work occurred, material movement (including issues), personnel performance and costs
- Managing costs of the plant relating to labour and manufacturing, recommending ways to reduce costs
- Implementing approved personnel, material or method changes that are bought about
- Staying in touch with technical developments, changes to appraise or recommend changes to the management for improvement in production
- Creating a culture of safety in workers, possessing flexibility to consider ad-hoc planning requirements, setting priorities in Production, Maintenance, Breakdowns and Audit requirements
Ideally you are a Graduate handling complete production responsibility for 10-15 years in Packaging company with solid knowledge of printing, lamination, flexo printing and rotogravure. You have strong communication skills which you can use to work with cross functional teams, managing manpower and achieve goals. You have excellent problem-solving skills and can deal with ad-hoc requirements to efficiently manage production responsibilities. You have a great track record and are open to new challenges.
- Excellent career trajectory
- Great culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shefali Sonecha on +91 (0) 22 4236 3221.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.