Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:230 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Production Manager - Agri Science Sector (10-16 yrs)
Production Manager (Agri Science)
- Process management (formulation & packing).
- Optimization and improvement of the production process (procedures, automation, operator systems, and plant organization).
- Introduction and implementation of new products, new processes, and technology transferring and driving lean projects.
- Production process monitoring.
- Review and analyze the production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of non-conformity with product specification and operating or production problems along with the yield of the process.
- Documentation and training.
- Update and further development of process documents (e.g. operational and analytical process manual, workflows, process parameters list, logic diagrams, Management of Change, BOM).
- Interface and coordinate with the relevant departments (e.g. production control, technical/process, logistics, purchasing, utility supply, etc.) to ensure enough supply of raw materials and to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
A) Plant Operations:
- Continuous improvement of processes in coordination with the Head Manufacturing, Plant Manager & Quality Control to reduce batch cycle times, increase in yields, increase operational ease, and ultimately leading to cost-effective production.
- Guiding a group of Officers/Operators in the plant to ensure product quality of JUAS standard.
- Update knowledge regarding products and technology through proper channels.
- Support Plant Manager to work closely with other departments at JUAS, and other plant managers of Plant in new products/ process improvements and to solve troubled products.
- Plan and coordinate with relevant departments for all the plant activities for production, maintenance, quality, shipping, and receiving.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce non-conformance and rework, implement and maintain production standards.
- Defining, collecting, and controlling process and procedural KPIs (e.g. energy efficiency, capital improvement plan, staff qualification).
- Track and monitor the Op-Ex saving through Op-Ex Planner.
- In conjunction with the planner, create a clear concise production plan considering contingencies to meet production obligations.
- Coordination with supply chain functions and supervising warehouse for raw material and finished goods.
- Monitor process development and implement updated operating methods and procedures to ensure and improve product quality.
- Ensure operational consistency by training and development of system operating procedures.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all the norms as per the departmental operating procedures of ISO 9001/ISO 14001/RSPO, participating in the site internal audits and related activities.
- Participate in annual production budget preparation
- Ensure production and maintenance spend alignment with the budget.
- Oversee booking of all produced items for smooth production flow.
- Investigate any discrepancies to resolve and avoid reoccurrence.
- Address any Non-Conformance reports within the ERP quality module.
- Create & maintaining plant maintenance plan within asset register.
- Schedule and where appropriate perform maintenance tasks to ensure equipment is fit for safe reliable service.
F) EHS & RCMS:
- Implement the Safety, Health, and Environment system of the plant concerning man and equipment.
- Authorized to approve Hot Work/Confined Space Entry / Height Work Permit in the absence of Head Manufacturing.
- Plant Leadership of Permit to Work system including High-Risk Permits.
- Participate & lead as appropriate plant risk assessments
- Participate as required in Management of Change (MOC) and Safety Health Environment (SHE) review processes
Qualification And Experience:
1. BSC or MSC Agronomy or Horticulture with 10 years of experience in managing agricultural production sites & in a plant leadership, manager type role.
2. You have proven performance development and coaching/feedback skills to lead all employees to bring their best selves into work each day as they grow their careers with us.
3. You are passionate about forming a high-performing team and have extensive team building experience.
4. You can effectively work with and manage people from diverse backgrounds to achieve cross-functional collaboration.
5. You are results-orientated and have strong priority management skills.
6. You have excellent interpersonal communications!
7. You lead through your influencing skills, not authority.
8. You are committed to safety and quality.
9. You have change management and innovation experience.
10. Knowledge/Ornamental Experience.
11. Computer skills.
12. Result Oriented.
13. Analytical ability & accuracy.
14. Problem solving ability.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496