Recruitment Specialist - Senior Consultant at Kelly Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1177 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Production Head/Manufacturing Head - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
- To lead the Manufacturing Unit, building synergy between various functions in the Unit to deliver Unit objectives, which are in sync. with divisional/company objectives.
- To develop and implement strategies to meet both short and long term goals of the Unit.
- To co-ordinate, communicate and resolve operational and other issues between HO and Unit.
- To play pivotal role in the processes of career management, leadership development and learning of all employees, in order to aid better performances.
- To interact and manage - local- environment in order to safeguard Company's interests.
Principal duties and responsibilities :
- To provide strategic leadership and lead culture building at the Unit
- To formulate unit strategies and objectives
- To guide the Unit so as to ensure Factory performance delivers set Factory objectives
- To ensure adherence and compliance to all statutory requirements
- To monitor systems and procedures in the various functions of the Unit so as to ensure smooth, safe, efficient and effective operations
- To identify and implement training and developmental needs of managers in the Factory to enable better performance in the current and changing scenario
- To identify and nurture potential amongst people in the Unit
- To plan and implement strategy pertaining to IR and collective bargaining/negotiation
- To ensure harmonious relations with the union
Team Size : 200 -1000 people including Union Workers
Role Requirements :
a. Education/Qualification: B. Tech / BE from a reputed Engineering Institution
b. Experience: 10 to 12 years- experience in Manufacturing/Operations (preferably FMCG), out of which at least 1-2 years must be as head of a factory
- Batch and continuous manufacturing technologies, processes and practices
- Operating knowledge of all functions (HR-IR / Finance / Engineering / EHS, etc.)
- Quality Management Systems & Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Financial / accounting procedures and practices
- Change Management - Theories & Practice
- Industrial Trends in Manufacturing & Management
- Basic labour/safety/environmental regulations
i. Leadership, decision-making and strong inter-personal and communication skills
ii. Business Management and Financial Analysis of Business
iii. Influencing & interpersonal competence; driving changes in people systems
iv. Conflict management in people intensive systems
v. Coaching, mentoring, appraisal and development of team members
vi. Strong technical acumen
Working Locations: Manufacturing Units at Bihar / Karnataka / UP / West Bengal / Maharashtra.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.