Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:2534 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Product Sales Manager/RM - Dealer/Corporate Business - BFS (7-13 yrs)
Job Title : Product Sales Manager/RM - Dealer Business, Corporate Role - PAN India
Grade : CM/AVP
Location : Mumbai (BKC/Lower Parel)
- A dynamic and detailed-oriented banking professional with expertise in understanding the Business, Risk and Operation of inventory funding given to dealers.
- Acquire, build and manage portfolio of Dealer Finance/ inventory funding.
- Deliver month on month targets on Acquiring New to Bank Clients
- Manage end to end client engagements in acquiring, on-boarding, documentation closure and transactional relationship support to the client along with cross selling
- Responsible for dealer management regarding disbursement, INF limit maintenance, limit renewal/review, deal creation and following up with operations, Credit, Risk to ensure smooth functioning
- Managing the portfolio within the company's policy and guideline
- Handling system implementation and various activities of the project like requirement gathering (BRD process), signing off BRD, test case preparation, coordination with vendor, perform the user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Drafting policies for regular monitoring and reviewing existing systems and procedures and design internal controls /quality audit checks for various processes. Continuous evaluation of Processes with a focus on bringing in improvement
- Structuring inventory funding products in coordination with dealers and manufacturer
- Approaching new/existing dealers for understanding the funding needs and support them by providing suitable products
- Responsible for all communication between bank and dealers on matters pertaining to limits, supporting retail finance business and streamlining operational process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.