Manager- HRBEP (People Practice) at Avanse Financial Services
Views:2745 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Product Risk Manager - Educational Institutional Loan (6-8 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for developing product risk policy framework for Educational Institutional Loan,Education Loan review of policies, processes and programs capturing findings. He should able to do add a value addition to the system.
- Responsible for end-to-end risk management function for Educational Institutional Loan.
- Sound product knowledge on Educational Institutional Loan products like Term loans, Bridge loans, Supply Chain Finance, Short term lending, Working capital limits, Vendor & dealer financing
- Appraise and provide risk views on Educational Institutional Loan proposals requiring Risk approval
- Close tracking of entire Educational Institutional Loan portfolio to ensure sound portfolio quality.
- Preparation of risk dashboards/management presentations via collaborating with various internal and external resources
- Develop product risk policy framework, programs and devising risk strategy for business; competition tracking and building stronger proposition for the company
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments
- Recommend ways to control and reduce risk on stipulated processes and policies, advise teams on business/operational matters
- Produce business-related information and reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, and recommend changes periodically
- Coordination with designated managers of the partner and taking adequate risk policy measures to provide required enablers
- Ensuring compliances
- Strategic initiatives of Educational Institutional Loan, drive optimum utilization of data source and digital applications
- Delinquency analysis and corrective measures.
- Product risk policy framework EL/EIL
Technical Competencies /Skills :
- Should have relevant work experience in Credit Underwriting, Credit Risk/Policy
- Experience of underwriting/ risk function in - EIL
- Should have first-hand experience of developing risk framework.
- Should have keen interest for technology application to Risk framework.
- Risk management.
- Good Knowledge of computer applications
Interested candidate's can share your updated resume along with preferred location, current fixed CTC pa and Notice period.
Formal Qualifications : CA or an MBA from top rated colleges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.